Thursday, June 12, 2014

BRAZIL 2014

Today is the day when curtains are going down for the historical worldcup opening.
Kenyan mums have had a lot to say as we get into the period where most husband's/partners might be absent or pay less attention to their ladies.

Unlike many women, I am a soccer lover and would be watching all matches.
I am #TeamNigeria and #TeamBrazil.

A lot of insults and warnings have been given to the ladies who are generally non soccer funs.
But here is a notice by Kenya Mama to her partner.



Dear boyfriends/husbands
NOTICE
1. From today hence forth until July 13th, diner will be served at 0200HRS after the matches. However, this will be dependent on the outcome of the matches. My team wins we feast to a five course homemade 2am diner; my team under performs (we don’t lose) I will NOT cook, after all, I have spent quite a junk of my savings on NOODLES. They will be kept on top of the microwave for easy access. What I am trying to say, whether or not you know why I am supporting the team, people around me will have to support my team and pray that we perform well.
2. In the spirit of fair sharing, you will be in charge of the T.V screen BUT, I will be in charge of the remote which will be permanently kept in my purse and you know the rule, never look into a woman’s purse or in my bra during the matches.
3. Kindly do not interrupt me when watching and analyzing Mesut Ozil’s sexy eyes, John Terry’s super tight butt, or Mario Balotteli’s SautiSouling ABs. Ladies too are good at appreciating nature.
4. Don’t expect me to ask you questions about line ups and formation, that is my area of expertise plus I have a good friend in google.
5. Lastly, I will love you more if you can get me a ticket not to K1 on Ojijo road but to Brazil for the final match between Brasil and Argentina. With that I promise to get you twins.
Signed at……………………
Witness No.1 …………………
Witness No.2……………………..

Your Soccer Loving Wife/Girlfriend,

Kenya Mama.

1 comment: