Thursday, July 24, 2014

PLANNING TO BUY A CAR?


I haven't given my own personal story since I started this blog.
Today this is my story.

I've always dreamt of owning a car but last year I had to have a car since I got a baby.
To find a car that will exactly suit your needs for years to come It just takes a little research and planning.

The steps here also are covered in this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zja6t0nI72Y

For my shopping these were my priorities.
1.      First lets talk on money matters Money matters,
 Whats your budget?Mine was KShs 400,000 to KShs 800,000.
Whats your source? Bank Loan, Car loan,Savings, contribution...that totally depends on you.

2.      For this range what type of car are we looking at?
Nairobian ladys (as we call ourselves) prefer the small cars...ie small engines, buying price, maintenance cost et al.
I was looking into a Fun Cargo,Nissan Tiida, Passo or a Platz.
You notice these are saloon models compaired to the tiny models as I am not very small and would look unproportional in the likes of Mazda Demio,Vitz,Ist,Note Polo to mention but a few.

3.      From where do you want to buy the car?
According to your budget you shall decide whether you shall get it from the show room ie that's a brand new car, from the yard ie. for a Kenyan used 2nd hand car or import a 2nd hand car from Japan as Kenyan cars are left hand drive thus the reason we get only from Japan and not America.

I went to a Yard sale at Jamhuri Show ground one Sunday and had a look at a few cars and compared their prizes.This is when I started to feel like I would soon be a car owner.

                                                                   

Fig.1 Jamhuri Show ground car sale

I then went online and looked at various Japaneese vendors ,compared their prices and car photos.
Below are a few of these sites:
http://www.royal-trading.jp/ (this was where I finally bought my car from)
http://www.janstrading.jp/ (Also reliable ,my brother Harryson Onditi used it to buy his car)
 And there are many more reliable once.

I went to OLX and did my search too.
I cant tell you how obsessed I was with cars at that point.
My main aim of going through diferrent options was comparing prices.

I finally settled on importing from Japan myself which I found less cheaper and the car came in very good condition.

4.       Importing A car.
You can do this on your own or get an agent to do the whole importation process for you at an  average rate of KShs20,000 to KShs50,000.

Or you can do it on your own- its not complex at all.

Below are steps followed when importing a vehicle from Japan to Mombasa:

Settle on vehicle spec & budget
The Japanese's company will consult with you- the clients on make, model & specs of car to be imported & give professional advice. Based on specs, they set import budget that covers value and vehicles up to Mombasa, port charges and duty payable.When you decide on the car you can burgain then on agreement they shall send you an invoice.
Purchase vehicle in Japan
You then pay for the car via inter-bank transfer and keep the receipt as you shall need to use it later. The Japanese's companys purchase all their vehicles from local dealers and auctions in Japan. Through their partners in Japan, experience in Japanese car market & Japanese language capability, they are able to source vehicle that are normally not available on export websites. They also have access to vehicle service history. Through these networks, they purchase vehicles on behalf of their clients
Ship vehicle to Mombasa
After purchasing the vehicle, the company moves it to the port where the mandatory vehicle inspection is done. They also take photos of the vehicle at this point. If there is need of any customization to the vehicle such change of wheels, fixing of aftermarket parts etc, they do it at this point. The car will be shipped about 10 to 14 days from the date of purchase. Shipping to Mombasa will take 15 days to 1 month.
Clearance & registration
On arrival at the port of Mombasa you-the client initiates the clearance process i.e. application for IDF, Payment of import duty and port charges. Note that you need to identify a trustworthy port agent to do the port clearing for you as they are the only ones authorized to do so. The KRA's website ( http://www.kra.go.ke/.../cust.../downloads/customs-downloads ) would help you calculate your import duty. Also this is the point you bring in a port agent as most cost are revised with time.  The Japanese's company has a 15 days demurral facility at the port but vehicle are normally out the port in approximately 4 ~5 working days. Vehicles leave the port with registration number plates.
You need to ensure you keep truck of your car as soon as it arrives at the port so it doesn't overstay at the port as this will cause you to incur extra charges.
Delivery to Client
Once cleared you are now ready to pick your car from your agent and drive it home.

I finally ended up buying a Nissan Tiida , 2008 Model at KShs600,000.
9months later I am still enjoying her services.

I named her Ebun (Short form of Ebunoluwa meaning God's Gift in Yoruba).
Named after my first born's Nickname.



Fig.2 My Ebun




Fig 3. And thats her, excited to get a permanent siting position.


I hope you have made your choice on the car you want to buy and how you want to do it.
Enjoy the experience as I look forward to upgrade to a bigger machine.

I dedicate this post to my brothers Joel, Harry, Jimmy, and my lovely mum for supporting me through my first car purchase.
All praise to the Most High!!!
From left Joel,self,mum,Jimmy and Harry.


See below what Kilimani Mums from Kenya's leafy suburbs had to say on their cars as I interviewed them during my shopping period.

Kenya Mama: ladies,lets evaluate small cars in terms of maintenance, efficiency, cost.What are your experiences?


Macharia  I had a Demio for 5 yrs from 2007-2012 .. served me well. Then, parts were hard to get since it was still new. I suppose that has now changed with the uptake. Maintenance and efficiency was great.

Ngolo I personally would like to switch to a passo. Driving in nairobi is too costly. Those 1000cc engines are best for city driving

Kenya Mama  Macharia....should I be afraid? hahaha kidding? How many CC was it? 5 years is long, wow. and roughly how much fuel weekly?

mmah I drive a Toyota Vitz and she consumes a max of 2k per week when traffic is insane.Service costs me 6k and i do it after 6 to 8 months,I am mostly a town person and i never let anyone drive her so she actually is very cheap to maintain.She is 1000c

urenga Guys can a 1000cc go outside town say to Nakuru or Eldoret? Or is it that when you need to go far thats the time to swap your car with a friends? Tho a looking for a town thing

esonga Demio,served me super best,service 5k and i do it 4-6months, fuel consumption amazing. full tank 3k which lasts me 3-4 weeks. Not had issues with parts yet, but i think its best for me.

juguna I had a platz for four years. I live in Msa. I did 30000km on it in the four years. I used to fuel with a k each week. Spares are there. Duty is in the higher side compared to other makes. I put in Monroe shocks and sold it with them still intact. Low maintenance.
You can go anywhere with it but it's not built for speed but economy


Kenya Mama 1000cc?


 Emmah I have gone to Naivasha once in her but if you get into a habit of going long distances you migh strain the engine in the long run.When we imported her,we drove from mombasa.But the secret to maintaining your car is to let as few people as possible drive it.With that a car lasts longer.

 Kamau Drove a Vitz 1300 cc for 3years, very fuel efficient..A month I would spend 8 k n I would do many rounds, service 6k after 4months..I would do Murang'a n even Nakuru comfortably but of course can't compare to the bigger cars. And true the secret is to have few pple drive your car n have 1 good mechanic looking after it.

Njeri Theuri A mazda demio is not bad but in terms of spares you will hv to cough. There is a time a hit something on the road mb a bump on high speed and i coughed 20K to buy a spare for engine mount. Then again if u r looking for a vehicle with low fuel consumption not a bad bet cz it is 1300cc. But in terms of picking speed look for 1500cc and above. Servicing is also cheap.

Awat Toyota vitz 1000cc i spend 1k per week thats when i leave the house very early to avoid traffic jam......there was a time i had an urgent trip that could not wait so travelled to busia full tank 3500 took us to busia we only refilled the tank on in ksm on our way to nrb so do your calculations and go for what works fo you slow but sure.

Mwangi Toyota I.S.T, I had it for 5 yrs and I didn't change anything yet I would go to coast, kisumu, kakamega, kitale, Nyeri etc


Murenga  how much for full tank?


Lumumba If you want to spend minimally on maintenance, go for a new car. I imported a Platz in 2009, would fuel 1400/= which would take me to Embu on Monday, use it around Embu entire week and drive back to Nrb on Friday. Used it for 2 years, no puncture, no mechanical issue, would service it for 10,000km. Don't carry loads of mizigos in it.

Wambui Have had a Nissan Tiida for over one-and-half years, its a 1500 cc..I cover abt 40kms everyday n I use about 2500 weekly. Serviced every 3-4months --for abt 5k...initially plugs were the most expe..bt now that more people have the tiida....plugs are cheaper. I have done Nanyuki-Nairobi trips n usually takes a full tank (~3500 now) to and fro. quite a beast on the road...I easily take the escarpment from Naivasha with mama's goodies n kids...so far..I love it. Btw, It has never given me any mechanical probs...though I am selling it to buy a pickup that I can use for farm business.
the tiida is a great car- mine is a hatchback...speed n power r great for its size.
 I am selling coz I need a strong car to run farm n construction errands ...its 106, 100 kms...Selling at 570k

Mwaniki Demio 1500 cc...powerful even for out of town drives, low consumption and cheap maintenance... This is my 3rd year and I cannot complaint.I have a good mechanic so I have never hustled for parts

Rweria The Note is similar to the Tiida but without a saloon option. I find it very spacious as it has a false bottom in the boot compartment. It is built for both family and use and speed. I use less than 1K from Machakos to Nairobi and back. Done trips to Meru and Mombasa comfortably as well as it has a 1500cc engine. I had a Vitz before but I feel the Note is more efficient as I spend less on fueling and servicing.

Jelagat Passo is a perfect car for everyday use. I am selling mine if interested Fiona Ingolo and others let me know. 2006 model 1000cc mileage 116000

 Bloss My ist new model bought at 1.1m 1300cc...its easy tplo maintain n nice at speed..very stable car..my demio is ok as well 1100cc...but inaguza bumps zote u cant carry too mch but fuel wise is ok...about spares I dont know havent changed...service after 3000km

 Kamau  Wambui. The Nissan Tiida is a great car and can handle itself very well even on speed. Had one (with sunroof and sports kit) for less than a year and it served me very well. The current owner loves it to bits; cant believe the consumption and power.


Muiruri I have a mits colt, very strong car and in good in fuel consumption but mistubishi spares are abit expensive.


Mwangi I.S.T has got a cc of 1400 and some 1300.


Christine  My Subaru outback will make me  bankrupt one of this days. 1000 of fuel everyday n half from Nkoroi to Ngong Road....


Mwangi  Ingolo i agree passos are good i have one 1000cc for the lst hree years served me perfectly

Wangui My allex was superb in speed. And as one of friends commented, it didn't consume petrol, it sniffed and sped. The depreciation is also not bad, just sold it at nearly what I bought it for, 3 years ago. My hubby would never be caught in it though and used to call it "my wife's Alice".

Masharia   I do Rongai-Lang'ata everyday 1k a week...Mine is a Toyota Passo 1000cc....I read you spend 7k a week on fuel alone...7k would be my fuel budget for roughly 2 months!...Nikapewa yako siezi chukua.. 


Knaust Kenya mama  if your looking for a good car under 650k ..vitz ..ractis .demio good cars also if you want a lot of space and higher clearance of bumps and fuel friendly and a nice car under 650 funcargo ...If your looking for range under 800 passo under 900...ist 4wd has good clearance of bumps ..alex and runnx also good bit more costly on fuel but still manageable. ..platz. ..Please note cars good to drive two years then resale and top up a bit ..Toyota for Kenya has biggest resale value ..another awesome car 1450 cc 4wd and high like a rav 4 is Toyota rush but it 1.3 to 1.5. ..

Kimathi Team nissan note! I have heard one for 1year 5months and I love it. Like Judith Rweria says it ia very spacious. Fill tank is about 3900bob and that lasts me for two weeks from donholm to upperhill daily on weekdays and to thika on weekends. I service every 4months. The only changes I've made are replacing the small tires and adding spacers. The car was really low...plus it costs a good bargain only if u import it yourself. Did so via sbt japan.

Kimathi Secret...import your own...always. you save between 50k to 150k depending on the vehicle. Keep the balance n buy a plot 

Dyer  I have a polo. It has serves us well. As long as u do service on time. Parts are expensive but last u a long time. Its fuel efficient but nearer service it consumes a biit of fuel.

Gathenya For those looking looking to shift frm Toyota, Honda fit is the way to go.

Christine  beware.. Those tiny german machines have been earmarked for scrutiny....some of them have bonoko (fake) engines n hence they become Brazillian Machines.....beware!

 Lush Vitz is good but get one with 1000cc u wont consume much and when u put it on sport its quite fast

 Rutto I have a golf...very fuel efficient. Full tank 3 and half weeks Langata to Westlands and back daily

Marlyn #teamnissannote very economical....my hubby says I love it more than him...lol

Ciiku Kamau  I have a golf too..switching from a Vitz I was quite skeptical but it's equally very fuel efficient..Full tank mbagathi rd to thika rd to work n Murang'a on Saturdays and fuel lasts 2wks..but it's a 1600cc FSI not GT

Kenya Mama i have NOTEd, that #team_note is big... I love it though I have no idea about cars, my husband says it is a good car, I believe him 

Twig demio any day!

Twig the Belta is also really good on consumption.its a 1300cc

Kimathi I am reeling with tips...whichever car you buy just always have a car fund. I started keeping cash aside for the car as a joke on mshwari and it saves me alot.

Rowa I own a mazda demio new model. am sure some of u have spotted a few on the road. Its a strong and very cute car. It resembles a Peugeot 207. I would recommend it anytime coz 1. It's strong, u can use it up to coast comfortably. My colleague owns a belta and he says its a good car. I imported the demio.

Kenya Mama #Tina Le I would want a Belta after my Tiida...If 1300cc is good consumption, then 1000cc must be excellent!.Klaire Muriithi Kimathi is 1500cc the smallest in terms of engine size?

Kimathi Wangui for the note I am yet to see one lower than the 1500 cc..It could have lower. Check www.sbtjapan.com

Olive Wahü Car sizes are deceiving, the power they have is where you might have a regular cost factor, and availability of parts also is a factor contributing to cost.

I've a Peugeot 206 and it's 1360 CC but the power of my baby (a race car max speed of 210KM) makes it a guzzler, just like a Forester on high speed. But for city driving, it's efficient and no parts ever get stolen - EVER. Plus I never, EVER, get fake parts 


Muunda , i can vouch for Toyota duet in this family of cars as well. Fuel consumption, maintenance are good, plus other pointers given here by most ladies! The only spares that ever gave me headache were the front mounting, but long after usage of the car.


Edyth  Ethel a subaru is a guzzler ni ile ya 2.4litre?bt powerful

Olive Wahü  do NOT get an iO unless you're ready to pay for maintenance from the dealer. Has lot's of fake pricey parts, a sensitive engine and if you get it only on 4wheel, tis a guzzler! And that was just for my 1830CC.

On the +ve end though, it's ideal for two (leg room on the back seat is non-existent) on a road trip, and tough terrain and is great for a distance drive!


Ciiku Kamau Mary Maya Rowa I have had the golf for 4months now..1st service cost me 30k- mech told on average it will be 20-25k per service...nxt service at 10,000kms that might be Jan...

Kenya Mama  Any reviews on smaller german cars?Mercedes A class, BMW 1 series, more reviews on golf/polo? This is for us dreamers hoping to go german .

Kimathi  Kenya Mama  Don't get the A class if planning on resale. The bmw 1series is beautiful on speed..has a great torque and a girly look. But they will no longer in production for the next 2years...wait for the 2 series coming to replace it. Our german dreams are valid 


Edith i miss such powerful cars like the Subaru picking  nikiovertake ni pap as for my 1000cc passo wen overtaking i cnt do it pap i have to plan alafu kwa mlima nimekanyaga mafuta yote na nikama haisongi though kwa fuel i smile with my passo coast i go at 3500bob  my next car am looking at a Ractis 1500cc au Belta 1300cc

Elizabeth Njuguna  RUNX and ALLEX are NZE. They have the same chassis



Emmah Gladys Oyaro- Mose do you do trade ins?I want to trade in my vitz with a raum,allex or runx.Milage is 57km,no accident.Reason i can now afford a bigger cc
·         
Eve Nyagaya Team mazda demio 1400cc bought at 650k..I love it n fuel consumption is only 5k per month frm nrb west to karen daily....av had it for 2.5 yrs now n I think I will only upgrade in 2yrs time once am done with school cos it saves me alot in running up n down to n from school. .. service is 4k n I haven't changed any parts yet...

  Kimathi BMW 316, its a total beast, changing parts is costly but once done you stay for years and forget. Spare Parts are genuine and original. Fuel maximum of 6-8K a month (just Nairobi). Service cost 7K, Can't remember the last time I went for service though am still within my Kms (Should be after 10,000Kms).


Karani I have imported cars for my own consumption, and the most interesting thing is toyotas are so expensive if they are meant for the kenyan market, for instance a 2007 YOM vehicle will be more expensive because thats the limit for importing to Kenya, so you will find a 2008 or 2009 car going at a cheaper rate than the 2007 one which is older. Hondas are cheap because of low demand when toyotas are exaggerated due to high demand, and this is because the majority of Kenyans believe Toyotas are easy to maintain, there is very little difference between Honda, Toyota and Nissan since these are all Japanese technology. There is however a huge difference between these and European cars due to technology, but you will be surprised how cheap the so called germany cars can be in the long haul. I can compare service for a VW at 10k Kms and it costs say 7k for normal service, while the Toyota service is at 5k Kms and say it costs 5k, plus for me the idea that i dont have to add anything onto to the car to make it secure etc plus the comfort and safety features, VW any day.

 Njuguna  Karani please dont mislead Kenya Mama. The reason a year 2008 or 2009 vehicle would be cheaper to buy is because of the eight year rule. The depereciation rate is higher. So we depreciate a 2007 at 70% and 2008 at 60% and 2009 at 50%. So if you bring in a newer car the more duty you will pay.


Karani @Njuguna, Tell me why a newer car in Japan will be cheaper than an older one? because the demand for 8 year old cars is higher hence the hike the prices, am not asking people to buy newer cars because they will pay more duty, am simply saying the demand for say toyotas is higher hence the price will be higher and this is in response to a question as to why a Honda will be cheaper than a Toyota.

Njuguna I work for KRA so I know. I have been called by people bringing in cars newer than 2007 and are slapped with high duties complaining wananyanyaswa. Statistics show most Kenyans cannot afford or are not willing to pay for a 7 or 6 or 5 year old car. So they will buy the eight year one coz the duty is lower. So the Japanese know that and price the lesser than eight year cheaply because they know they will not be bought by many in Kenya. Yes its true coz we believe Toyota are the end to all of our problems. They also know chics love the small cars and you see what colors they come in? candy pink,hot red etc.


Janet Karani  Njuguna, I agree with you on the duty bit. However my point is, ideally anything newer in condition and everything should be more expensive than an older one,, but then again since we are so obsessed with the 8 year old rule, plus the way toyotas are overrated (my opinion) we end up paying more at times, i brought a car a year 'younger and paid 100k more on duty, i however bought it at USD 2000 less than the older and ideal one in terms of year, makes sense? so overral i got a newer car, with low mileage at 80k less.

 Njuguna The eight year rule is from the govt and the depreciation we use comes from the dealers of brand new cars. Otherwise they'd have no business here and were actually lobbying for the ban on second hand cars... Personally ive owned toyotas and I currently have a nissan and I love it. It cost me a fraction of a similar toyota. Ive had no issues with it and even this resale value guys are talking about is not by a large margin. Fact is if you want to buy another car and sell your old one you will still need to top up... I keep my cars for about for 5years so by then i have saved up the difference

Lynn. i have a pajero IO and i love it, very efficient fuel consumption, spare parts are available and i use 5k on service, its a manual though...between 1500-2000 per week on fuel

Kenya Mama So now, how much can someone estimate duty? Twice the FOB price?


 Njuguna Kenya Mama go to the kra webiste and calculate the duty for yourself. It has nothing to do with FOB or CIF price. We take into consideration: Make of vehicle,year and month of manufacture and the cc's. We also use the chassis to tell us exactly which model it is.... We then use the CRSP(Current Retail Selling Price)of a brand new and similar vehicle and pro-rate and depreciate accordingly.
Ladies if you want to purchase a vehicle locally go do a search at KRA and you will know who has owned and whether its duty paid. Import only from well known companies like SBT, IBC,Jans etc. If a car is too cheap on one site as compared to another, run. If you know someone in KRA they can tell you how much you will spend down to the last shilling.
Kenya Mama  Njuguna, I have downloaded those documents on the website, read them, tilted my head, shaken my head abit to re-align my brain but still cant understand it  And about the cheap cars.I have seen a very cheap car with low milage. almost 200K cheaper than would be.Maybe I should run

Karani Agree with  Njuguna, buying and importing it yourself is the cheap, it however requires a lot of patience and you need to be smart, it is a very straight forward process, identify the car you want in Japan or UK, pay for it, inspection is done, it is ...

 Mose For any moms who wants to import a car i can take you through the process.If you are financed through the bank i can import using my cash at a small fee then get Asset finance when its here...You will save upto 50k.


GOODLUCK!!!!!!

67 comments:

  1. Any mama wants to be helped to import a car?I am here to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,how is BMW i series yom 2009....

      Delete
    2. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
      Get $5,500 USD for six months!
      See how it works
      Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
      Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
      via email address: securehackers01@gmail.com
      We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
      machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
      stores and POS.
      you order via [securehackers01@gmail.com]
      Here is our price list for ATM cards:
      BALANCE PRICE
      $5,000----------------$300
      $10,000 ------------- $650
      $20,000 ------------- $1,200
      $35,000 --------------$1,900
      $50,000 ------------- $2,700
      $100,000------------- $5,200
      make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
      The price include delivery fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address: securehackers01@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Demio is a good car and efficient I have a blue cute one for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have blue Demio for sale with alloy rims @ 640k negotiable price. My number 0722344397

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very clear Toyota Passo 2008 1000cc KCE with alloys. Call me on 0725692642

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a very clear Toyota Passo 2008 1000cc KCE with alloys. Call me on 0725692642

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Njunguna Kenya i intend to import a car from Japan sbt early aprill. i will need your help with matters of kra, since you have a great background in this process you are the best person to turn to. Please send me your contacts via vboitone@gmail.com i am in nairobi,tena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much thanks for composing such a fascinating article on this subject. This has truly made me think and I want to peruse more. Sell Your Car Today

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see, that your blog needs fresh & unique articles.I know it’s hard to write articles manually everyday, but there is solution for this.

    used car for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't thinking about buying a car until I read this. Now, I want mine as soon as next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need fresh ideas. Thanks all for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. which was the top of the line flagship Aston of its time. northamptonmotorcentre.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. UpEndoGOLF offer best Golf Simulator, Trampoline Park, Cottages & Golf in Kenya club restaurant in Kenya with Miniature train track, sports Bar and State of the art spa.

    Visit Now - https://www.upendogolf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you need an urgent loan to sort out your debt or to start up an business of your own, We are Government approved / registered for giving out any type of loan and amount.

    We give out loans to individuals and cooperate bodies in the interest rate of 3% if you are interested in obtaining a loan do get back for more details via email:sunloancompanyfinancialservice@gmail.com

    Telephone: +14098771884

    Company Name: SUN LOAN COMPANY

    ReplyDelete
  17. UpEndoGOLF offer best Golf Simulator, Trampoline Kenya Trampoline Park, Cottages & club restaurant in Kenya with Miniature train track, sports Bar and State of the art spa.

    Visit Now - https://www.upendogolf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 1.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Kindly write us back with the loan information;
    - Complete Name:
    - Loan amount needed:
    - Loan Duration:
    - Purpose of loan:
    - City / Country:
    - Telephone:
    - How Did You Hear About Us:

    If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ceren Kelly
    PergoCF@gmail.com
    PergoCF@qualityservice.com
    PergoCF@cheerful.com

    We look forward to hear from you ASAP

    Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you need an urgent loan? We offer loans with a low interest rate.
    Whatever your circumstances,business loan, person loan, have a poor credit rating,
    contact for more info :unityfirmfinancialhelp@gmail.com
    Full Names:
    Date of Birth:
    Amount Needed:
    Purpose for Loan:
    Duration:
    Country:
    Mobile:
    The site you found our advert:
    Regards,
    On-line Advertiser/Announcer
    unityfirmfinancialhelp@gmail.com
    C/E/O
    Mr. Shahraban Mohammed
    Unity Firm Financial Help

    ReplyDelete
  21. WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 1.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Kindly write us back with the loan information;
    - Complete Name:
    - Loan amount needed:
    - Loan Duration:
    - Purpose of loan:
    - City / Country:
    - Telephone:
    - How Did You Hear About Us:

    If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ceren Kelly
    PergoCF@gmail.com
    PergoCF@qualityservice.com
    PergoCF@cheerful.com

    We look forward to hear from you ASAP

    Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 1.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ) PergoCF@gmail.com

    WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Kindly write us back with the loan information;
    - Complete Name:
    - Loan amount needed:
    - Loan Duration:
    - Purpose of loan:
    - City / Country:
    - Telephone:
    - How Did You Hear About Us:

    If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ( PergoCF@gmail.com ) PergoCF@cheerful.com
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ceren Kelly
    PergoCF@gmail.com
    PergoCF@qualityservice.com
    PergoCF@cheerful.com

    We look forward to hear from you ASAP

    Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like this post,And I figure that they having a ton of fun to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. wholesale candy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the information. Knowledge is power. I need also a car.I Will choose it well.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a very useful post, thank you! I agree that innovations are the most important thing for most businesses because with today’s fast-changing world we need to stay on top of the changes if we want to survive.
    cash for cars caboolture
    caboolture cash for cars
    caboolture scrap car
    scrap car removal caboolture
    cash for cars brisbane
    junk your car for money
    junk car buyers

    ReplyDelete
  31. My name is Alex Jack from United States. I want to thank Gloria Candland who helped me to get a loan. For the past three months, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone tried to dupe me of my money until I finally met Gloria Candland. she was able to give me a loan of $2,000,000 euros. she can also help you. she has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact her company through email (gloriacandlandloanfirm@yahoo.com) I believe she can help you. Contact her to get help just as she helped me. below are her words of encouragement to those seeking for a legit and honest private loan lender. contact her company through email (gloriacandlandloanfirm@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looking To Sell Your Car For Cash or removal Service Is Free and We Remove Truck Van 4wds SUVs. Scrap Or Old Running Or Non Runners Call Us. 0429 794 488
    cars sold for scrap

    ReplyDelete
  34. I WANT TO APPRECIATE Mrs jasmin noor for sincerely helping me with a loan of $114,250 after i was duped of $970 BY THIS RECENT DAYS INTERNET FAKE LOAN LENDERS, life was so full of challenges even to the extend i thought i could never get a loan from any loan lender, until one morning i saw a testimony about a woman that got her loan of $6,840 from mrs jasmin noor and due to that testimony i applied for a loan and today am so glad am leaving a better life with my kids, mrs jasmin is really one of a kind as i was able to obtain a loan with low stress from this loan company and if in-case you are in need of an urgent loan to start up a business , to pay your bill or to consolidate your debts or for personal use. apply for a loan from (jasminnoorloancompany01@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good Day Sir/Madam: Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? We are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender we offer loans to Business firms. Individuals, companies firms, corporate bodies at an affordable interest rate of 3%. It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit. We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. We are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We offer Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, Auto loan with either a good or bad credit history. If you are interested in our above loan offer you are advice to fill the below information and return to us for more details. You can contact us with this email (standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com) we shall respond to you as soon as we receive your loan application details below.

    First name:
    Middle name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Total Amount Needed:
    Time Duration:
    Address:
    Currency Needed
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Mobile/cellular:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:
    Which sites did you know about us.....
    ( standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com )for immediate attention. Contact
    us now and get an urgent loan within two (2) days!!!
    Regards,
    Mr Abdul Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  36. A MUST READ :Me and my family has been in poverty for about five years now and my husband have left us six years ago and he was very rich he was with another woman who do not even have a child for him and abandon me with my 4 children so one day my son said that his friend saw a post of one woman saying that he can help someone get a loan then my son use his friend's phone to email the woman then he cheated with her so the woman said that he will help us I said he was joking so he told us what to do then we did it 4 days later i got a loanand me and my family were living very fine then three days ago my husband came home on his knees he was pleading but now we are now back together again so am telling you now if you need a loan etc email her now on jasminnoorloancompany01@gmail.com,

    ReplyDelete
  37. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
    Have you been rejected constantly? For your banks and other financial institutions
    Institutions or micro finance scheme. This is to inform you with a 100% guarantee that services are paid from $ 5,000 to $ 500,000,000 at a 3% interest rate per month. We deliver LOANS to develop businesses with a competitive advantage commercial expansion,we Offer any types of loans to people:

    1. Full name:
    2. Contact address:
    3. Loan Required amount:
    4. Duration of the loan
    5. Direct telephone number:

    Send us an email below;willisonmarioloanfirm@gmail.com WhatsApp +1[518]601-1562 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  38. affordable and reliable car serviceFind the best services in San Diego executive transportation, luxury ground transportation services, San Diego airport transportation services, and limo service.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Excellent piece of information! Thanks for sharing these beautiful tips with us.Used Toyota Yaris For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is viewed as comparable to a GCSE level capability. Getting this endorsement enables you to advance towards getting a HND; a BTEC Edexcel Higher National Diploma in Vehicle Operations Management. Mobile Volvo Mechanic Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  41. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    รับปิดบัญชีไฟแนนซ์

    ReplyDelete
  42. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    pueraria mirifica extract

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello, We are certified Loan lenders, we offer loan of all kinds to
    loan companies and organizations,we offer, Home Loan, Student Loan ,
    Business Loan , Investment Loan, Personal Loan etc, at interest rate
    of 3%, Interested applicants should contact us any time at our email,WHATSAPP number; + 1 (832) 915-4266 scottphilipsloancompany1122@gmail.com interested applicants can also contact us
    on our OFFICE Contact hours service
    seven days a week.
    Director of Operations;
    Scott philips Call line; + 1 (331) 717-0514

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd like a person's location. It really is better than notice everybody explain in words inside the life blood as well as legibility about this topic required region are often easily discovered. Car dealers near me

    ReplyDelete
  45. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 8-10 Hours?
    Funding in less than 1 day?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....Contact Us At: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dear Customers.

    We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding and Working capital etc.

    This Funding program allows a client to enjoy 3% low interest rate and payback period of 1 to 35 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

    Application Available
    Apply via email: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. DO YOU NEED A LOAN Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? E-mail: Houstonloanfirm@yahoo.com We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: Houstonloanfirm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. In the used car deals, knowledge is truly power.Because in the car buying business the car salesman usually has the most information..it you want to buy a Japanese used car then contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Most people that have bad credit because they don’t have enough money. So, asking someone that has bad credit dealerships near me to put down a sizable down payment, is not only unreasonable, it is virtually impractical.

    ReplyDelete
  50. DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY?

    We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $200 million.

    Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Jayden Martin Home Loans is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

    DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% JAYDEN MARTIN HOME LOANS, (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

    Our services include the following:

    *Truck Loans
    * Personal Loans
    * Debt consolidation loans
    * Car Loans
    * Business Loans
    * Education Loans
    * Mortgage
    *Refinancing Loans
    * Home Loans

    We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

    NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Jayden Martin
    +1 (929)277-5237
    We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.


    Get your instant loan approval

    ReplyDelete
  51. Are you in need of a loan? we offer all kinds of loan like Personal
    loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan,
    Educational Loan, Home Loan, and Loan for any reason and urgent needs.
    with an interest rate of 3% Have you been turned down by your bank?
    Do you have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do
    you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you
    the chance to get a loan. Our loan ranges from any amount of your choice.
    if interested contact us on via email Houstonloanfirm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. URGENTLY NEED A LOAN OFFER AT A LOW INTEREST RATE OF 3% APPLY NOW.

    We are legit private loan lending company based in italy we offer loan to people who are in need of Loans. We give out loans for the purpose of business investment, taxes, debt,
    *Car Loans
    *Business Loan
    *Personal Loan
    *Business Expansion Loan
    * Consolidation loan
    * House loan
    bills,Etc With 3% interest rate. Please contact us today via
    email; fredericahermann@gmail.com
    whatsapp +393512201790

    ReplyDelete
  53. When selling your car locally, you may advertise in the local newspapers. This will expose your vehicle to several potential customers.

    Cash For Cars In Coquitlam

    ReplyDelete
  54. You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure. cash for cars logan

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Then we work to make it beneficial to everyone, including our customers. The more influence we have the better leverage we have to negotiate prices.
    Junk Car Removal Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  57. Yet, presently with organizations that proposal to sell the piece of your vehicle in return of cash you can spare the space of your carport and part with your vehicle and receive some cash consequently.
    Scrap Car Removal Brantford

    ReplyDelete

  58. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  59. Removing an Abandoned Vehicle in Perth. is pleased to announce that the Perth cash for car service has an expanded menu of services related to the removal of unwanted cars.

    ReplyDelete